TERMS & CONDITIONS
The term “Toxico Ltd” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for you general information & use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give a claim for damages and or maybe a criminal offence
- Your use of this website & any dispute arising out of such use of this website is subject to the laws of England & Wales.
- This website contains material which is owned by, or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance & graphics. Any reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with our copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions
- Your use of any information or materials is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services, or information through this website meet your specific requirements.
- By using this website you acknowledge that information may contain inaccuracies or errors & we expressly exclude any liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Toxico Ltd and whilst we endeavor to keep the information accurate and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk. Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Toxico Ltd. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them. Every effort is made to keep the website online & running smoothly. However, Toxico Ltd. takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.